I first met Kathi Etten through my office, where she handled all of our business insurance needs. I was so impressed
All of us at Market Financial Group greatly value your privacy as part of our commitment to providing the best service possible. Here is a summary of our privacy policies and protocols:
Personal Information We Collect
In working to fulfill your insurance and risk management needs, we collect and utilize information about you. We do this so that our service may best address your unique demands. Here are some of the sources of this information:
- Information submitted to us on applications and similar forms such as your name, address, and Social Security number.
- Information regarding your transactions with us or our partners such as payment history and policy coverage
- Information submitted to us by consumer reporting agencies such as credit history
- Information we receive from your visits to our website
- Information from other sources such as motor vehicle reports, medical records, and property inspections
Disclosure of Your Nonpublic Personal Information
We are able to disclose the preceding information about current and former customers to insurance carriers and other agencies with which we have agreements. We may also disclose information to other companies to help us process or service an insurance product you desire.
Confidentiality and Security
We restrict access to personal information about our customers to those members of our staff who require it in fulfilling your insurance needs. Your personal information is guarded by a series of both physical and electronic safeguards.
If you have any further questions regarding our handling of personal information please feel free to contact us at 815.459.3300.